- by admin
- August 29, 2022
- Building, Real-estate
- 05 mins
Why to invest in real estate of Noida and G.Noida?
Delhi NCR is one of the fastest growing regions in India due to a number of supportive factors including a large number of high paying white-collar jobs, world-class physical infrastructure, huge employment and varieties of different places. The real estate prices in Delhi have grown to a great height with the comparison of other cities that people can’t able to afford plots in Delhi. The large companies are also shifting to other cities namely Gurgaon and Noida in search of better infrastructure and lower real estate prices due to high prices of plots in Delhi. The Government is also enabling the same by improving the connectivity of these cities with Delhi through wide roads/highways and Delhi Metro.
Noida is going through the great development phase and would able to see a strong growth in its real estate prices in coming years.
Noida (New Okhla Industrial Development Authority) a very well-advanced planned city with lots of beautiful infrastructures, industrial and residential developments are made, as well as the commercial developments, are going hand in hand to develop the city. If you are thinking to buy a property in Delhi NCR then Noida and Greater Noida must have attracted you the most. Living in Noida offers great jobs opportunities, convention centers, and an airport coming up in the area. Thus, investment in Noida and Greater Noida real estate is going to be your best decision ever.
The Government is definitely focusing on developing Noida as one of the upcoming regions and it seems to be going the Gurgaon way with the high paying white-collar jobs coming up in bulk and Jewar airport work also to start soon. Well, who would not like to invest in a place where Government is taking so many initiatives for development.
And here, we have mentioned 6 major reasons why investment in Noida & Greater Noida real estate is going to be your best decision ever. Have a look!
1. Jewar airport
Jewar airport is currently number one attraction for everyone. The price of real estate in Noida and Greater Noida is pretty affordable now, but it will surely go up after the construction of Jewar airport. The construction work on Jewar airport in Greater Noida has been started in December 2018. The Jewar airport is going to be the biggest airport in India in terms of area. And the 1st phase of the project involves the construction on 4 thousand acres, follow-up phases will see construction on rest of the land. As the construction of Jewar airport has been started and is been an international airport so far so the places nearby Jewar airport will be in a budget friendly cost.
2. Growing job opportunities
Nowadays, there are plenty of job opportunities in Noida and Noida Extension. A large number of IT and ITES offices have set base in the city and a number of big companies are opening up; thus, there is an increase in job opportunities. After Jewar airport, all the MNCs will have an option to settle in Noida and Greater Noida and it will lead to the growth of job opportunities because the employment status would also increase.
Coming to more details, on one side there’s a knowledge park in Greater Noida West and on the other side, Formula 1 track on Yamuna Expressway has drawn a lot of attention. And with the proposed metro connectivity to Greater Noida, several IT companies will surely be noticing Noida-Greater Noida Expressway and Greater Noida to set up their offices and reap the benefits of this awesome physical infrastructure at reasonable prices. In fact, you would be able to witness a number of world-class buildings on both sides of the expressway.
3. Very accessible location- Greater Noida West
Noida extension and Noida are a part of government’s ambitious planning of 13500 acres and till now 1200 acres have been finalized.
Here’s how its accessible from different key locations:
- Buddh International F1 Circuit — 25 mins
- Close to renowned MNCs
- Connected with 5 Expressways
- Near proposed Metro Station
- Amity University / Mahamaya Flyover — 20 mins
- DND/Akshardham — 25 Mins
- IGI Airport — 44 Km
- Taj Mahal — 65 minutes
- Noida Sector-18 / City Centre: 20 mins
- Pari Chowk, Gr. Noida: 15 mins
- Night Safari: 25 mins
- Next to NH-24 & 15 mins from Yamuna Expressway
- Ghaziabad Railway Station: 16 Kms
- Nizamuddin Railway Station: 25 Kms
- International airport in Noida called Jewar Airport which is the biggest airport in Asia.
- Large Tech companies in sector 62
- Best shopping malls in Noida and Greater Noida.
4. World class planning and infrastructure
Noida is one of the best-planned cities. It creates a record of world-beating road infrastructure with the big highway — Yamuna Expressway. Yamuna Expressway is a world-class road highway which connects all the sector roads within the city and also quite wide. There are a good number of parks, world-class hospitals, global schools and all other facilities. The city’s electronic transportation includes metro line expansion and the city is also covered with greenery. Many people who have visited Greater Noida just marvel at the planning of this city.
Greater Noida is Asia’s first ever city where a planning of 30 years is already done before starting the infrastructure. Thus, Noida extension will surely have the world-class infrastructure.
Some of the important points in infrastructure development of Noida are:
- Big wide roads with huge scope for expansion
- Every project has 20 to 50 daily needs shop inside the campus
- Big shopping malls and commercial spaces will be built
- IT and ITES office plots where big companies are opening up so lots of high paying jobs nearby
- New hospitals with good facilities
- Excellent schools and colleges like Amity University, Ramagya, Prometheus School, Billabong High International School, Kothari Public School, Noida International University for good education of children and college students.
- An Investing Hub For Big Investors (Investment in Noida):
- The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority (YEIDA) has allotted 300 acres of land to Patanjali group to establish Patanjali Food And Herbal Park In Greater Noida. 130 acres of land has been allotted separately for Patanjali Ayurveda Limited. Patanjali will process 25 acres of land separately for building an Institution along Yamuna expressway for modern Vedic courses.
- Delhi-Mumbai Industrial Corridor Development Corporation (DMICDC) IN Greater Noida has already started releasing properties to willing investors at a price for 5,100–11,000 per square metre which will vary according to the demand of land i.e. the bigger the land, lower will be the bidding.
- Companies like LG and Micromax has already evinced interest in acquiring land up to 10 hectares as per DMICDC proposed plan.
- Lava International and its ancillary unit is going to invest over 2000 crores in Greater Noida and has got approval over 35 acres of land.
- Homegrown Tech giant Intex is also looking for a big-time investment in Greater Noida plans and has already made a deal of 650 crores right along Yamuna Expressway.
All these projects are estimated to produce over 80,000 jobs in that area.
So, these were 4 major reasons that show why investment in real estate of Noida and Greater Noida is going to be your best decision ever.